Friday, July 12, 2013

RCHP Playlist

Red Hot Chili Peppers Playlist AKA the ones that I like that go together and/or are amazing. If you have never even heard of this band, WELL LISTEN UP.

  1. Can't Stop - By The Way
  2. Get On Top - Californiacation
  3. Around The World - Californiacation
  4. Charlie - Stadium Arcadium
  5. I Could Die For You - By The Way
  6. Under The Bridge - Blood Sugar Sex Magik 
  7. Cabron - By The Way
  8. Easily - Californiacation
  9. Soul To Squeeze - Blood Sugar Sex Magik
  10. Porcelain - Californiacation 
Love as always,

BJP

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Can't Stop is easily the most catchy song in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By far! I've grown up basically playing them on loop! They have some really awesome deep tracks too. I wish I had put more into my list, but THEY ARE ALL SO DAMN AWESOME.

      <3 BJP

      Delete