Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Netflix Guide To The Galaxy

Netflix Guide To The Galaxy/Life

Netflix has soooo much stuff. Stuff like junk. Stuff like OMGOMGOMGNEEDTOSEETHAT. Stuff like ...eh.... So here is my guide to marathoning Netflix. Good luck. I hope you like my list for you. (Btdubs, Netflix claims my taste is Quirky, independent comedies. How refined.) 

TV Shows
  • 30 Rock - Need it be explained? 
  • Futurama - You like it or you don't. But you will like it. So watch it. (Nixon is ridiculed to no end, so if you're a supporter of him stay away)
  • How I Met You Mother - I can't explain why it's funny. It just is. 
  • That 70's Show - Campy yet  funny. 

Musts (Trust me.)

  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • Rock n' Roll High School
  • Love and Other Disasters
  • Charlie Bartlett
  • Assassination of a High School President
  • Clueless
  • Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Semi-Favorites/Try It (I still love them, but you may not)

  • Saturday Night Live: Best of Commercial Parodies
  • Butter
  • Adventures of Tintin (Not a kiddie movie, I really love it)
  • Heathers
  • Adventureland

Good luck navigating the mass of junk to find these gems. These are all instant stream movies (I checked)!! (Thought I'd throw that in there) 

~The Blue Jade Press 

Mwaah I love you.

1 comment:

  1. The Adventures of Tintin is an amazing film! Although I still have not got round to watching 30 Rock.....

    ReplyDelete